Pursuant to Article 13(1)(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we would like to inform that:
1. Personal data controller
We would like to inform that the controller of your personal data is:
PHU MediConsult Nina Manduk-Czyżyk
ul. Polskich Marynarzy 76/4
NIP (Tax Identification Number) 8512745670 [hereinafter: the Controller].
You can contact the Controller by post at the following address:
PHU Mediconsult Nina Manduk
ul. Polskich Marynarzy 76/4
or by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
2. Purpose and basis for data processing
Processing of your personal data will take place:
3. Categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data can be transferred to entities authorised to receive them pursuant to legal provisions, entities authorised under the concluded cooperation agreements and AESTHETIC MED Andrzej Dmytrzak, Sonomed Sp. z o. o., Interglobus, Medical Finance Group S.A.
4. Transfer of personal data to a third country
The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country.
5. Data storage period
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform obligations arising from the concluded contract and applicable provisions of law to which the Controller is subject and until you withdraw your consent to their processing.
The detailed scope of your rights as the data subject has been specified in Chapter III of GDPR entitled Rights of the Data Subject.
At any time you are entitled to:
7. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
8. Information on the requirement/conditions for provision of personal data
Provision of personal data is not a statutory requirement, but failure to provide them will prevent conclusion of a contract and establishment of contact with us for the purposes set out in item 2.
9. Automated data processing
Your personal data can be process in an automated or partially automated manner. Your personal data will not be used to take a decision which is based only on automated processing, including profiling.
1. We use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your visits to the site, such as the subpages you have viewed, the time you spent on the page or the transitions between the individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service are used.
2. We use Google AdWords to conduct remarketing campaigns. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies for the Google AdWords service are used. As part of cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to the use of such cookies in your case or not.
3. We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel to direct personalized ads to you on Facebook. This involves the use of Facebook cookies. As part of cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to our use of Pixel Facebook in your case or not.
5. We use own cookies for the proper functioning of the website.